Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada approves AMX0035

https://www.biopharmadive.com/news/a...canada/625363/

I hope this can be a worldwide change for MND and there can be finally treatment to slow progression

Amazing but when will us and Europe approve it , USA still haven’t

Comment

So I read the article with great expectations, however...
      "the drug offered modest benefits on survival and day-to-day function. The approval, though, comes with some added requirements, including the submission of data from a much larger clinical trial expected to produce results in 2024."
      Hi, I'm Eddie.
      Started with wobbly left ankle in Nov 2020. Diagnosed 22 Oct 2021, confirmed by 2nd opinion 4 days later.
      Still walking and talking, and wondering what the future will bring.

Comment

I’m hoping there is change, I know the USA have put off the approval date for 3 more months but I’m just hoping that if they do approve and get this medication in people they see enough change to get it approved worldwide, it’s a horrible long process but I really hope something good happens with this

Comment

❤️‍🩹Hopefully it helps, and will be approved in Europe and elsewhere quickly!
          Albrioza, formerly AMX0035, was conditionally approved by Health Canada provided safety and efficacy shown in ongoing Phase 3 PHOENIX trial.

Comment

I’m hoping too angie, I saw a thing that Elon musk is bringing out a neurolink a chip inserted into the brain and stimulates the brain and can help dying neurones to survive it seems very good to be true and if it is true it’s going to cost a fortune

Comment

Working...
            X