Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ellie

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
    In theory it could affect its absorption if the drug is designed to be absorbed through the stomach mucosa....IDK ....... way above my pay grade
    Thank you - assume IDK should be IDNK , meaning I do not know?

I do try to swallow the bloody things but occasionally when I am, dozy at 6 AM I try to swallow with too little water with the predictable result.

And I could not find achy joints as a "undesirable effect" either , but wondering I would miss something as I did about the effect of caffeine where it increases absorption in the gut

Warmly
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND. MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Good morning Puddy

Originally posted by Puddy View Post
      The apitherapy (bee venom) itched like mad
      I know I am off thread, but what is this apitherapy?

It does not get a very good write up here; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apitherapy

Warmly

Warmly
      Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND. MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

No, IDK is I Don't Know.

Get with it Andy
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Puddy's recent thread on Apitherapy is here:

http://forum.mndassociation.org/show...ighlight=venom

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
            No, IDK is I Don't Know.
            It's taken a while for me to get used to these abbreviations - and when I first read IDK, LMAO and MIL on the forum, I had to Google what they meant. Thought that MIL might be 'Most Irritating Lady' but I found out my guess wasn't an accurate one! (although it might be applicable in some cases! LOL )

Love
            Kayleigh x

Comment

Kayleigh, my kids are teenagers so I use abbreviations a lot - text acronyms and abbreviations are very useful for eye gaze users and for those with limited hand function

Comment

Hi Ellie,

When I joined the forum I realised how behind the times I must be - not being up-to-date with text abbreviations etc. - I think I should get some tuition from the teenagers in my family!

Love,
                Kayleigh x

Comment

Working...
                X