Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature Keeps Dropping.

Hi Admin.

My signature keeps dropping off my posts for no apparent reason and it can happen several times per session and is happening on a daily basis for the last 5-6 days.

I need to go into settings and click on several 'Saves' to reattach it, which is frustrating - have you any idea as to why this happens?

Thanks.

Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Hi Ellie

That does sound very strange to be doing that. Not sure why, as once it's been saved, it should appear on all posts.

We'll have a look and see if anyone else has reported the issue to vBulletin, but in the meantime just keep an eye on it, and let us know if it continues to be a problem.

Thanks,

Forum Admin.
    Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

Comment

Thanks.

I noticed my signature had dropped when I replied:

No signature (2).png

Last edited by Ellie; 25 September 2020, 13:57.
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Hi
        How do you create a signature please
        I have the ability to cope with this and I can still be the best person I can be. This is my life - if I am happy others around me are happy too

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanette Pearce View Post
          Hi
          How do you create a signature please
          Hi Jeanette,

Go to your name on the top right of the forum page and click. Enter my profile and click edit settings. Select account and scroll down until you see edit my signature. Click and type what you want to show.

Barry x
          I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Thank you Barry x
            I have the ability to cope with this and I can still be the best person I can be. This is my life - if I am happy others around me are happy too

Comment

Thanks Barry for explaining in detail about how to create a signature as i also have same doubt

Comment

Working...
              X