No announcement yet.

File limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The photo albums aren't the problem Admin_MND it's the posted (uploaded) photos which are.

Yes I can delete an album now, and I have done so - thanks - but those photos in the album were taken from my my uploaded photos so I still have the same number of photos in my Media profile (72 photos 😲😲)

If we could delete photos, that would be super-duper!

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Admin_MND I am still unable to delete photos I posted previously. I am using my profile and under media I can see what I have posted as photos but they won't delete and I am up to my limit.
      Last edited by Barry52; 26 January 2021, 16:53.
      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Originally posted by Barry52 View Post
        Admin_MND I am still unable to delete photos I posted previously. I am using my profile and under media I can see what I have posted as photos but they won't delete and I am up to my limit.
        Hi Barry,

We've been spending a lot of time looking into this for you, and reading other help forums there's not a clear answer. Most of them suggest that an uploaded image cannot be deleted until the thread itself has been deleted, which isn't particularly helpful.

However, I've found this thread which may give an answer.

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...m-photo-albums

Can you give it a try and see if it works?

Thanks,

Forum Admin.
        Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

Comment

Barry52 I am not an IT expert in any way shape or form. Indeed I am not an athlete in any .......... Sorry going off piste.

My point is can you go to the post with the photo and then edit it and delete?

Richard
          Richard

Comment

I am gradually going through my previous posts containing attachments but it is an arduous task. I will try to post the emoji quiz answers later today. If we have to do this every time then I think the emoji quiz is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin_MND View Post
              Hi all

We've changed some settings so you should be able to delete your photo albums now. Please give it a go and see that it works.

Any more problems, let us know!

Thanks,

Forum Admin.
              Spent hours on this to no avail as your suggestion didn’t work. I still only have 9kb of file attachments.

Yours frustratingly
              Barry52

Comment

Barry that is so frustrating. Your emoji quiz is / was great fun. Thank you for doing it 👏👏

Comment

Working...
                X