Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone please explain what the heading ‘Reputation’ means when you search the members list ? Some are fully grey and some partially red and some fully red. Amazingly I can’t find the answer by searching. Thanks

Richard

​​​​​​​
    Richard

Could be something to do with number of posts. I see Barry is full red and he posts a lot

Comment

As does Matthew, Denise and Ellie. Our star was the late great Terry aka TC. No doubt the forum moderator will enlighten us.
      I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

I think it's the number of likes a person gets for their posts. The more likes the greater reputation. It's in the help somewhere.
        Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Spot on Gary. Just looked in help. So that’s a 👍 for you 😁

Comment

Hi richard,

The reputation feature (not sure why it's exactly called that), is based on how active a member is on the forum and the number of posts they've made. The more you post, the more red blocks you gain. As you'll see from the member list there's a handful of people who are more active than others.

We've obviously got some more work to do as we've only got two blocks at the moment.

Think of it like getting a gold star!
            Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

Comment

Personally I'm not a fan of those orange pips 😏 The 'Like' button is OK but, at the end of the day, this is a community forum where there should be no need for any reputation leaderboard, or reason for competition - just my tuppence worth...

Love Ellie.

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
              Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

We all know you're way out ahead, Ellie. 😉

Comment

Although I share your sentiments, it's not a competition. Some people contribute a lot in very few posts.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryM View Post
                    Although I share your sentiments, it's not a competition. Some people contribute a lot in very few posts.
                    My point exactly, young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                      .......... young man.

😂😂😂

Comment

I thought the reputation feature related to how many times we had been on the naughty step. Shows what I know ? 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                          I thought the reputation feature related to how many times we had been on the naughty step.
                          Gee, thanks hun 🤣🤣🤣

Lovely avatar photo, Debbie x

Comment

Deb you know what they say “if the cap fits”😁

Have you changed your avatar from blank to a couple of Bobby dazzlers

Comment

We are a family and as such we have friendly competition. No one else played Monopoly with family? 😃😁x
                              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Working...
                              X