Tag lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you read my post, Lynne ?
    Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

It's there somewhere Lynne - did you click on the Edit Settings button?

Or Admin will gladly do it for you Lynne, don't stress any more x
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

I had another look on my iPad and clicked ‘Profile’ and then ‘Edit Settings’ then got ‘Account’ across the top so clicked on that. I’m now looking at that screen but don’t see anywhere to edit the tag on all of my posts. Why is this not easy? I’m scuppered still. I’m usually good with techy things. So what next please? Thanks x
        ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

Yes Ellie. Please Admin will you edit my tag . The word ‘ballance’ has been annoying me for a seriously long time. It ought of course be ‘balance.’ Also for future reference can you please send me a ‘how to’ so that I can do this myself in future. I feel like giving up today. Thanks Ellie, Gary and Admin, Lynne x
          ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne K View Post
            Yes Ellie. Please Admin will you edit my tag . The word ‘ballance’ has been annoying me for a seriously long time. It ought of course be ‘balance.’ Also for future reference can you please send me a ‘how to’ so that I can do this myself in future. I feel like giving up today. Thanks Ellie, Gary and Admin, Lynne x
            Admin_MND can you help Lynne out please

Comment

This is not easy ! - had a go and hope it works!
              Husband Albert diagnosed PMA Feb 21

Comment

No it didnt work!

Comment

Hi Lynne K ,

All updated for you.

Yes we will have a go on our mobile phone and send across step by step instructions later today.

Thanks,

Forum Admin
                  Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

Comment

Ok it now shows for me - you need to tick the box "Posts" also and save it! cheers

Comment

Hi all,

We've had a look into this by testing it out on our iPhone. We understand the frustrations, as it wasn't that clear to see on a mobile compared to a desktop.

Attached are two screenshots below.

From the top right corner on the forum, click on your username and this should reveal a drop-down menu. Click on the third option 'User Settings'. Once this page has loaded, under the big button that says 'Back to Profile' before the date of birth section, you should see another drop-down option. Click on this and select 'Account' (See screenshot 1).

You'll know the account page has loaded because the top section has changed from date of birth to options to change your password. Scroll down and you should find the Conversation Detail Options which includes the option to edit your signature (see screenshot 2).
                      Clicking on this option will open a new pop up window to edit your signature. Once you've change it, make sure you click save. This will return you to the rest of the account options. Make sure you click save at the bottom of this page as well.

Your updated signature should then be available for all to see.

Hope that helps, and let us know if you continue to get stuck.

Forum Admin.
                      Attached Files

Comment

When I clicked on edit signatures it took me to a window with small part of all of my posts and other posts. Lynne

Comment

I had another try on my iPhone with my iPad open on your instructions Admin, thanks. Wonder of wonders it worked this time and I could see the you had already edited for me which I’m very grateful for, Lynne x

Comment

I had another try on my iPhone with my iPad open on your instructions Admin, thanks. Wonder of wonders it worked this time and I could see the you had already edited for me which I’m very grateful for, Lynne x
                            You are very welcome Lynne and we are glad the instructions help

Comment

Working...
                            X