Support need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support need

It's probably my hardware or connection but I'm not receiving notifications from my account again? The only thing I am sure about is I didn't change anything. Atleast voluntarily. πŸ€”x

​​​​​​
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Matthew when this happened to me I logged out and in again and it worked.
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Tried that already
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Hi matthew55 , thanks for your message and sorry to hear you aren't receiving any notifications.

We haven't made any changes to notifications so unfortunately I think this must be something on your side. Have you installed anything new or changed any thing your side?

Sorry we can't be more help on this occasion.

Forum Admin
        Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm

Comment

matthew55 When something like that happens to me, I go into my Notifications setting, reselect the ones I want even if they're showing as selected, then Save my changes, and that fixes my issue.

Maybe worth a try if you've not done so. xx
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Tried resetting and logging out then in but to no avail πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’x

Comment

Might be at admin-mnd's end that re-needs ticking offboxes. Then a reboot of server (assuming it's a virtual server). If it all breaks I deny it all
              Last edited by Gordan1111; 10 May 2021, 19:17.

Comment

I had a thought Matthew - have you pages and pages of undismissed notifications? There is probably a limit to them, just as messages are limited. Dismissing them will *not* get rid of any Likes etc.

If you have pages of Notifications, getting rid of all/some is worth a try.

Love Ellie.
                ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Working...
                X