Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mum

Hello everyone

My mum was diagnosed last August with MND and past away in April after suffering a stroke, then in hospital she was infected with The coronavirus . The reason for my post is that I would like to thank you all for the advice you give on this forum as it has helped me more than you know these past 9 months and to say I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself sooner. Lots of love and luck to all of you. Julie

Hi Julie.

I's so sorry to hear of your mum's far-too-brief life with MND and I cannot imagine how hard it was for you all that your beloved mum was infected with Covid-19 in a supposed place of sanctuary.

Thank you taking the time to post during this difficult time. Heartfelt condolences to you.

Look after yourself.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Thank you so much Ellie. The advice you give to people on here is absolutely amazing, it’s helped me a lot in the last 9 months. I wish you all the best

Comment

Covid 19 is such a terrible burden on society and another factor to pull people down. My thoughts are with you, I've lost a friend to the virus and my Dad is currently in hospital after an emergency hip operation.

Comment

Working...
        X