Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any experience with CBD Oil

Hi Everyone,

I am a 77 year old male diagnosed with MND in October 2017 and later confirmed as having Progressive Muscular Atrophy which so far has mainly affected my lower body, especially on the right hip and leg. Recently, I have experienced a dull pain in my right hip. My Consultant arranged an X-ray which showed arthritis in the right hip. I have been offered pain killers but am loathe to go down this route as they tend to not agree with me and also cause constipation which does not help.
    I am considering trying CBD oil and wondered if anyone has had any experience with this and did it help?

Regards,
    Derek

Yes it does. Get the highest strength and put it under your tongue for 3 minutes.

Comment

Is the oil for pain? I've never understood what it's for or how to use it.

Comment

It is a brilliant pain killer

Comment

Hi Derek, as well as the CBD Oil, you could get good pain relief from a steroid injection into the joint - ask your GP.

Love Ellie.
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

I take CBD oil morning and night but donlt find it good as a pain relief but it helps me stay relaxedm

Comment

Working...
            X