Hello, my name is Jeanette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
    Welcome Jeanette to the place where no one wants to be but are glad they found. Stay Strong. 😊x
    Thanks you Matthew
    I have the ability to cope with this and I can still be the best person I can be. This is my life - if I am happy others around me are happy too

Comment

My pleasure and pain 😊x

Comment

Hi Jeanette,

Really nice to meet you. My husband has progressive bulbar palsy. Take care

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post
          Hi Jeanette
          Welcome to a lovely group that we all really wish we didn’t have to join. You will get a lot of support and help here.

I would love to hear about both the wet room and wav when it’s sorted.

As hard as it can be keep smiling

RICHARD
          Hi Richard

Thank you for your message and support
          Care & Repair are organising my wet room for a fee of £250 but we will pay for it (my husband is working and I get a monthly pension so we are not entitled to any grants)

I’ll keep you posted

with regards to the WAV my friend looked on ads to buy a WAV and found a Renault Kangoo for £2000 - she has purchased it and is letting me use it for a week to see how I get on with it

I’ll keep you posted

i like your saying “As hard as it can be keep smiling“
          I have the ability to cope with this and I can still be the best person I can be. This is my life - if I am happy others around me are happy too

Comment

Working...
          X