First post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dennis

loved your narrative just wonderful descriptions of the sea and those waves. I could see them. I love looking at the sea but I'm terrified of it. I envy your fearless approach to surfing I would have loved to have tried it at least but.... in another life perhaps. I hope you share this with your children perhaps not so much the stuff about your mother but thats your choice. Cant imagine letting my kids go off like that and they're not much younger than you.

more please if your up to it.

love and hugs Denise xxx
    when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Hey you
      DJW
      Forum Member
      DJW Great rap lyrics, Dennis xx
      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Hi my lovelies,
        Ellie
        Forum Member
        Ellie
        denise
        Forum Member
        denise

I have got some cracking stories for you all, but everything is going much slower for me and the time I can spend typing is determined by the time I can sit and use my index finger on my phone. My neck feels like it's made of rubber and my voice is very soft and gravely. I only have a pincer grip on right hand lucky left hand is slightly better. I can't lift my elbows or walk more than 30m before needing to sit down. If I do sit and the chair is too low I can't get up.

Xxx

Comment

Well we await whatever you can come up with.

my husband sounds the same as you.

love and hugs Denise xxx
          when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

Dennis, get yourself a collar from OT/Physio before you develop chronic pain from the effort of that rubber neck trying to support your head. xx
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Working...
            X