• Show
Clear All

Thanks gary

Hopefully it'll come back clear.

best wishes
    Craig

Comment

All the best for tomorrow Craig,

I hope you get the results soon and they give you peace of mind. I have had 3 EMGs and NCTs. I am not the bravest and although its not my favourite way of spending a day its not painful. Any discomfort is very brief.

Take Care and keep us informed,
      Love Debbie x

Comment

Many thanks debbie.

God bless x

Comment

Emg test all clear ,all that was found was minor trapped nerves on both little fingers .

All the best

Craig

Comment

Great new, Craig, thrilled your EMG was normal.

You can get on with life now and put thoughts of MND out of your mind.

I wish you happiness and health.

Love Ellie.
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Many thanks for kind words ellie ,I've just got to get swallowing issue sorted as it is getting worse ,and necks very stiff ,gp has referred me to ent ,never had issues before other than seasonal colds and coughs ,just got to crack on and get it sorted,I'm going to make a decent donation to mnd association cause you guys on here have been absolutely fantastic with people like myself,and its opened my eyes to this cruel illness that theres no cure .I wish you a happy xmas .

God bless
              Craig

Comment

So pleased for you Craig. Thats great news!

Thank you for your idea about donating to the MND association. I hope you sort out your ongoing health problems soon.

Love Debbie x

Comment

Cae1977 , carrying arms for your country statically elevates your risk of ALS /MND. There are a few of us that have and this illness is far worse and more relentless than any contact...

All the best,
                  Dennis

Comment

Hi Dennis

Thanks for reply ,why do you think it increases our chances off mnd , is it the inviroments that we serve in , or the amount of pre-deployment inoculations that we have to have ,all administered in one go ,or could it be the likes of naps (nerve agent tablets) ,who knows .

Comment

A UK study found no link between specific conflicts or length of service in the increased MND for military personnel. It did find a greater association of trauma associated with veterans with MND v non-veterans, and noted higher smoking rates in veterans - smoking is a known risk in developing MND.
                      ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
                      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Cae1977 Hello Craig
                        The EMG test result is great news, as you wanted. I hope you get to the bottom of your symptoms
                        Keep eliminating illnesses and be strong ... keep us updated with your news please xx
                        Best Wishes and keep safe
                        I have the ability to cope with this and I can still be the best person I can be. This is my life - if I am happy others around me are happy too

Comment

Hi jeanette
                          I hope you're well
                          I'm haveing camera put down throat on monday to see what's going on ,swallowing issue have not got any better ,I'm hoping its acid refux ,we will see what happens.

All the very best.

Craig.

Comment

Lucky you, when I had it done I was fascinated seeing inside me for the first time. 👍

Comment

Working...
                            X