New to forum FTD/MND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bromleycross View Post
    Following numerous tests I have just been diagnosed with MND , suppose I had an idea this was coming but feel numb it’s such a lot to take in .
    I have been prescribed Riluzole 50mg twice daily ( subject to satisfactory blood results) has anyone taken this with good effect?
    Hi bromleycross. Welcome to the forum. Have you seen this thread on Riluzole?

https://forum.mndassociation.org/for...e-worth-taking

BTW with that forum name you sound like another person from Greater Manchester.
    Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

Hi Bromley. Welcome to the place no one really wants to be but where you will meet many lovely people who are, or their partner is, on the same journey. Ask whatever you want and you will get an answer.
      Thinking of you.

Richard
      Richard

Comment

Originally posted by bromleycross View Post
        finding this all very difficult at the moment 😢
        Of course you are, you wouldn't be human if you weren't. The diagnosis stinks, it can't be sugar coated but we all know how tough it is and are here for you.

As Richard said, ask any question, or feel free to have a rant, a moan, or a weep - no judgement here, only empathy.

Sending you a big hug.

Love Ellie.

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Working...
        X