Andy Wilson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and welcome Andy.

I can understand how upset you and your wife must be as we have all experienced this. After a difficult year you have had the shock news and just before Christmas so your head must be spinning. As others have mentioned you will learn to cope and adapt to the changes in your health and above all try to keep a positive outlook on life. We are here to listen and offer advice when required and we often inject a little humour into our exchanges.

Best wishes,
    Barry
    I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum. I was diagnosed in September and still coming to terms with it all. I’m currently waiting to speak to the clinical psychologist, as I’m finding it very difficult to get my head around the uncertainty of it all.
      I have really good family support and that is helping me through all of this.
      The forum is great for advice and general chat. Take care, you’re not alone. Sue

Comment

Hi Andy
        Welcome. You can ask any questions here, shout, scream, rant,laugh and whatever. There will always be someone who can help and guide you.

Stay safe and keep smiling
        Richard
        Richard

Comment

Andy. You/we haven’t done anything wrong. We are just unfortunate and are where we are. We have all been and are going through the same emotions. That’s normal.

stay safe and keep smiling

Richarrd
          Richard

Comment

Hello Andy, sorry to hear your diagnosis. My husband was diagnosed 2.5 years ago, I think it took a good six months for the diagnosis to sink in.
            My husband has loads of interests and just take each day as it comes, I think it's his positivity that keeps him going.
            Take things slowly, there is a lot to come to terms with.

​​​

Comment

Working...
            X