RIP Dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaxx View Post
    Hello Dudes son, I’m fairly new to this forum as it’s my 33 yr old daughter who has been cursed but I would like to say how sorry I am to hear of your Dads passing.
    Hello Jaxx,

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.

Don’t give up hope any of you, I believe like my Dad that a treatment/cure is coming.

My heart goes out to each of you.

Mark x

Comment

Sorry to see Dude is no longer with us. His character as you describe it, Mark, came across in his posts. He will be missed.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Dude really helped me through when my dad was diagnosed and made me smile in tough times. He was a lovely man. Thinking of you x

Comment

Hi Miranda & Tabby,

Thanks for you kind comments x

http://www.bmdsonline.co.uk/runcorn-...rdson/53457898

Comment

Hi Dudes Son

I don’t really post much anymore but was sad to learn of Dudes passing. He always welcomed newbies and had some good advice. He will be sorely missed on the boards.

Best wishes to you and your family at this sad time.

Comment

Dudes son, I don't visit the site much since Tom passed away. Your dad made us all laugh . Hope your family are coping . Lorret
              Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
              and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
              Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha

Comment

Hi Lorret, I am sorry for your loss. Yes his sense of humour will be missed greatly by all who knew him. The only saving grace is that he is now free x 10 years is a very long time to suffer and to watch those around you suffer.

I doubt very much if I will visit much in the future x

Thanks very much to everyone who supported Dad here, I knew he appreciated having people to speak to outside his family.

Comment

so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. he'll be very much missed xx Becky

Comment

I have added a picture, today will be 2 years since we lost Dad x hope everyone is doing ok and sadly anyone reading this that has lost someone since I have posted here x then god bless you all x

https://funeral-notices.co.uk/North+...ARDSON/1805532

Comment

Good afternoon and welcome back

I think I properly joined this forum as your father was becoming less active and so did not provide my condolences at the time but I do now.

I hope that you still have fond memories to carry forward in your life that what for all of this is quite a difficult time
                      Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.
                      MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Hi Andy, the memories love forever that’s why it is so important to make them. Thanks for your reply. Hope a treatment and cure come soon!

Mark

Comment

Sad to remember those like Dude who contributed so much to the forum. Good to keep memories alive. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                          X