• Show
Clear All

• matthew55
    replied
    Hello Shelly welcome to your new family. 🤗😁x

Leave a comment:

• richard
    replied
    shelly21 Do remember you can ask any questions you like on this forum. Nothing I’d taboo. Almost certainly someone will have the answer or suggestions.

Thak care

Richard​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• shelly21
    replied
    Thank you all for such a warm welcome. Like you all know i am trudging through the massive list of sorting stuff like home adaptations, benefits etc. But i am finding it better that i can read your stories etc and gain tips.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Hi Shelly. Welcome to forums and as others have said ask away.

You certainly must be shocked to your core about your diagnosis. We are all here to help you and one another. Hugs, Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• Deb
    replied
    Hi Shelly and a warm welcome to the forum from me.

I am so sorry for your diagnosis.. its such a shock even if it is suspected. Well done for making your first post because its not an easy thing to do. As you have seen the forum is a good place for friendship and support.

Take care of yourself,
    Love Debbie x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    A warm welcome to you Shelly.

Look forward to getting to know you.

Love Ellie.

Leave a comment:

• Suefromwakey
    replied
    Hello Shelly, ask away!

Leave a comment:

• Beemer
    replied
    Hi Shelly, in my opinion, you are with an informative group here, they have certainly helped me out.

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Hi Shelly and welcome from me. I’m pleased that you have found the forum comments supportive and your contribution is most welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Patw
    replied
    Hi Shelly and welcome to the place no 1 wants to be !!
    i 2 was diagnosed recently with bulbar onset unfortunately but that’s me now just have to learn to live with it , it is gonna be hard but we got this keep your head up and I’m sending u all my love n hugs x

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    hi shelly

warm welcome to you. i hope we can help you come to terms with this horrible disease. my husband was diagnosed 2 years ago. its not an easy journey but we all work and laugh together here and try to make things a bit easier for each other.

love and hugs
    denise xxxx

Leave a comment:

• Mary C
    replied
    Hi Shelley, Welcome to the site and hope you find support from its members.It’s a shock when diagnosed and I remember a year ago when I was diagnosed.Initially I just did what I could practically until I felt ready to ask anything .
    Best wishes
    Mary

Leave a comment:

• Gordan1111
    replied
    Hello Tracy. Since you've already been on the site for a while you've perhaps had a chance to get get know people on here. Even if diagnosis suspected it doesn't make it any less of a bombshell. x

Leave a comment:

• Positive vibes
    replied
    Hello Shelly21

Really sorry to read this - I sympathise, we are still trying to come to terms with this for Dad... but it is difficult for me to know how it feels for everyone personally.... x

Leave a comment:

• Bowler
    replied
    Hi Shelly welcome to the forum where when you are ready you can ask anything or just chat with friends that understand

Leave a comment:

Working...
X