Finding Members that we know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding Members that we know

I now know the name on the forum of someone in my local Facebook group. How would i find their posts?
    Mum died with MND in 1979 – My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.

I'm sorry EvelynMW 🤔 I would love to help you but I don't really understand what you mean... xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Guessing - contact them on Facebook and ask them to message you their username on the forum - or ask Mr Zuckerburg?

Comment

I know her forum name - a bit like i know who Ellie is - but if i put her forum name in the search bar, i don't find her
        Mum died with MND in 1979 – My sister and I have a wonky gene, probably inherited from mum. Reckon my MND started sometime in 2018.

Comment

Click the Member List tab near the top of the page, then type the Username into the Search User Name box.
          ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
          Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Ta Ellie. You seem to know everything!

Comment

No she doesn't
              😉
              when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

OOOOh! Is that a bit competitive? Anyway, i found the contact - and guess what? No activity! I sent a message, i wonder if i will get a reply

Comment

Working...
                X