• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ellie

Hope you're ok .

All the very best

Comment

Good morning

would any one be kind enough to help me with my emg readings , this is my 3rd emg reffered for by neurologist, it was carried out by a different emg consultant at a different hospital from the last 2 that I have had , there are more findings from last emg .
      I would like to thank anyone who is kind enough to respond.

All the very best Craig
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Well Craig..I don’t understand the figures but the report states you do not have MND and suggests you get counselling.
        You must trust the neurologist and get on with living your life including helping others.Counselling would be a good place to start.
        We are not medical professionals so we shouldn’t be interpreting the EMG numbers.
        I pray you can move on now Craig as you are wanting your days on anxiety.

Best wishes
        Mary x

Comment

Many thanks Mary

The reason why I'm still concerned is that the mnd clinic at Birmingham QE still wants me to be seen , I really am trying get put all this ti one side and move on , I understand about helping others , I do.a bot for food bank and westmids air ambulance. All the very best

Craig

Comment

It is time to stop posting here, once and for all, and get help for your health anxiety.

Did you even bother to read the Conclusion which a highly trained medical professional has taken the time to write? If you did read it, yet decided to still post, that shows just how little compassion and kindness you have for us. I'll put it here for you:

image_1498 (2).jpg
            ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
            Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Hi.ellie

I
              Have the upmost kindness and compassion for all of you and the upmost respect for your bravery battling this cruel disease, the mnd clinic received this emg from the consultant who carried it out , and because there is small changes on the emg they still would like to see me .

God bless

Craig

Comment

Cae1977 You still don't get it. Your EMG warrants no more discussion here for reasons which are explicit on the report. End of.

Comment

Cae1977 sadly the most telling part of your letter is that the advice is for you to seek mental health support for your Somatoform symptoms.

"Somatoform disorder, also known as somatic symptom disorder (SSD) or psychosomatic disorder, is a mental health condition that causes an individual to experience physical bodily symptoms in response to psychological distress. "

As others have said this is not the right forum for you- we are all either diagnosed with MND or carers for someone with that diagnosis. You should really follow the advice given by this medical professional.

Your distress must be overwhelming and that's awful.
                  ​​However your continued posts are neither compassionate or respectful you need to realise that.
                  Get the right help you need....it's not here.

​​​​​​​
                  Last edited by LindaB; 4 December 2021, 13:28.
                  Initial diagnosis 7-4-2021 'suspected MND' confirmed by 2nd opinion 4th June 2021 ALS. Began with R foot limp and lots of falls. NIV overnight. Generally weak. Mostly terrified.​​​​​​

Comment

Hi
                    linda
                    I.thinck it's a bit rude that , the emg consultant put that on there , he was happy to take the£500 ti pay private for this , so I dont waste nhs time and money , he even admitted that there were weakness in forearms , I would never put my family through all this if there was nothing wrong ,I wonder why dr sirivisian lead mnd neurologist at Birmingham mnd clinic still wants to see me haveing read this emg report, i have the upmost respect for all off you guys , I.have no mental illness .

Best wishes

Comment

Craig I dont think anyone is ever going to change your mind and determined thinking that you have mnd. It states categorically that it isnt mnd and suggests you find support and help for the mental illness that Linda explained. How can you continue to come here posting? Linda was not being rude to you at all. After some of the things you have said on here and how you continue to do so amazes me that people have made the effort and time to actually reply to you. Please stop now for everyone's sake.

Comment

Zante

I did say Linda was being rude, I said the emg consultant was , ideed I have been told it's not mnd by 3 x emg test and 2 neurological clinical workup and the good advice folks on.here and mnd connect, but when you have a lead mnd clinical nurse say that I have 4 red flay symptoms for mnd , it's going to cause anxiety and worry, I thinck that's why they want me in at the mnd clinic in Birmingham, I wish I could forget about this but one health expert is saying one thing then the emg is saying another , also ent consultant cant say for certain the swallowing issues are not mnd related.
                        like I said before I have the upmost respect for all off you .

Comment

Craig you have a serious mental health issue. Do not come on here and insult my friends.
                          Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Hi.mathew

I.have not once insulted anyone other than give my upmost respect, I'm I a position where the emgs are saying no mnd but then I've got lead mnd nurses and a mnd neurologist saying I may have signs off slow progression, even the gp has noted muscle wasting , I have no.mental illness , I'm just a bit tired off being told one thing then told another, it is causeing me to.be anxious , this has been going on the best part off 14 months.

All the very best

Craig

Comment

Hi linda

My apologies if you thought I was being rude to you, I actually said I thought the emg consultant was a bit rude for saying I had a mental health issue , haveing taken my money off me to carry out the emg test.

All the very best

Craig

Comment

Perhaps we should all stop posting further on this thread - it's going around in circles.

Comment

Working...
                                X