Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, i am Enzo, and i was diagnosed with motor neurone disease few days ago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enzo
    replied
    Thank you very much for all your welcome answers!

Enzo
    Last edited by Enzo; 26 April 2019, 17:29.

Leave a comment:

• nunhead_man
    replied
    Good afternoon Enzo

Glad to see you can smile :-)

From my experience you have found a very good place to be - ask away when needed

Warmly

Andy

Leave a comment:

• Kittymcb
    replied
    Hi Enzo
    Welcome. I’m a newbie here as well. It seems like a very friendly supportive place to be and you sound like a very positive person. Hope you find the support you need here.
    Kitty

Leave a comment:

• shrew
    replied
    hi Enzo and welcome. my Husband was diagnosed last july. Theres lots of info and support on here

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Hello Enzo and welcome.

We are a friendly bunch so don’t be afraid to ask for advice or moral support. From your brief introduction your words say positive thinking and this will help you cope better with the challenge of life with MND.

Best wishes,
    Barry

Leave a comment:

• Sheila
    replied
    Hi Enzo, and welcome to this very friendly and helpful forum. Take every day as it comes. And keep enjoying life.
    Best wishes
    Sheila.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne K
    replied
    Hi Enzo. I'm sorry that you've had to join us on this horrid journey. You must feel rather overwhelmed. You have found a good place to make online friends,receive advice, gain support and rant when you feel the need. Lynne

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    I Enzo and welcome to the forum;

Sorry to hear of your so recent diagnoses. Feeling lost is very normal for a month or two but you sound like the type of person to start living each day at a time and make the most of it.

Keep people around you informed so they know why if you start to get problems and maybe they will help.

Please feel free to ask any questions or just share things with us.

Best wishes, Terry

Leave a comment:

• Hey, i am Enzo, and i was diagnosed with motor neurone disease few days ago...

Hello everyone, I am Enzo.

After many months of tests I was diagnosed with MND few days ago.

I'm feeling lost, but hey, that's life ! I'm trying to see the bright side, I'm sure I'll keep enjoying my life, my family and friends are great with me.

See you soon on this forum,

Enzo
Working...
X