Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellie
    replied
    I wear both the AmaraView (night) and its DreamWear equivalent for daytime use, the fact that the hose on the DreamWear is not to the front is a big plus, as it the lighter weight to the front, which can make a difference when one's neck is very weak.

I prefer the AmaraView for overnight use. xx

Leave a comment:

• fjay
    replied
    Maybe the Philips Amara View...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp02l4r6Je8

It covers just the nostrils and mouth like the DreamWear hybrid full-face - but the head straps are less bulky because the tubing doesn't go via that route.

1c31103e32c94488be19a96800e8ab0b?wid=305&hei=173&$jpglarge$.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Originally posted by MMG View Post
    Think he doesn't like the whole concept of NIV. It is something he is really resisting trying out. Don't know what he will decide when his respiratory function indicates that its time to get stuck into it.
    He might change his mind once he feels a tangible benefit from using NIV 🤔 xx

Leave a comment:

• MMG
    replied
    Think he doesn't like the whole concept of NIV. It is something he is really resisting trying out. Don't know what he will decide when his respiratory function indicates that its time to get stuck into it.

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Can I ask if the dreamwear nasal pillows would work if you sleep with your mouth open?
    From personal experience, no.

Hubby has the dreamwear full face but doesn't like it
    What doesn't he like about it, maybe someone can suggest an alternative - not that there's much to 'like' about NIV masks... xx

Leave a comment:

• Heather R
    replied
    Can’t see that it would work either, MMG x

Leave a comment:

• MMG
    replied
    Can I ask if the dreamwear nasal pillows would work if you sleep with your mouth open?

Hubby has the dreamwear full face but doesn't like it so doesn't practice with his NIV. if the nasal pillows work with your mouth open ( i don't see how they could really) we will ask for one.

Leave a comment:

• Piglet
    replied
    My husband wears the dream wear nasal (the above one) and has been using this for almost 5 years. He finds it quite comfortable however he does get dryness around his nose and chin. Have tried others and the same thing happens. I just use moisturiser to help with this x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Here are some masks Leon:

DreamWear nasal pillows.

image.png

DreamWear hybrid full-face.

image.png

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    Which mask type are you currently using Leon - does it go from your chin to the bridge of your nose? xx

Leave a comment:

• Leon White
    started a topic Niv masks

Niv masks

Hi I'm hoping someone could recommend a less invasive Niv masks please
Working...
X