• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richardstephens
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2019

Hi all

Hi all. I'm Richard,38..and atm i'm a probable..just umn being shy....I've been on the als forum for a while during this diagnosis period, and nothing against the yanks, but now i'm being put in touch with the m.n.d.a. makes sense to talk to folks who are here..Am also here to make friends that can help my wife and i in the times ahead...we had only been married for a couple of months before this all began..
  • Gillette
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2019

Hi Richard and welcome to the forum that everyone would rather not need. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. It's a h*ll of a thing to come to terms with. Both you and your wife are very welcome to ask questions, have a rant or share experiences about your MND journey. You can be sure that the people on here will understand and support you both.

There is a huge amount of experience and knowledge on here and people are happy to share.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Comment

• Sheila
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2019

Hi Richard, and welcome to this very friendly forum. You will find lots of advice and support on here.
      Best wishes
      Sheila.

Comment

• Barry52
        Forum Member
        • Mar 2012

Hello and welcome Richard.

You can rest assured that you will find advice and moral support from pwmnd and their carers on this forum.

Best wishes,
        Barry
        I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

Working...
        X