Steven kench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steven kench

Hi my husband has just recently, after a year of battling with doctors, been diagnosed with MND. I would like a second opinion. Anybody recommend a good neurologist? We live in Kings Lynn Norfolk but can travel. Thanks Jan

The man A warm welcome to the forum, Jan, sorry for your husband's diagnosis.

What about the MND Clinic in Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge for the second opinion?

Love Ellie xx
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

@steven kench sorry to hear about your husband. My cousins live in Kings Lynn, but I’m in Canada…so won’t have any advice about MND supports near you.
      welcome to our unlucky group. You’ll find loads of support here

Comment

Hello Jan The man, I second Addenbrooke’s and also their sister hospital Papworth (but they deal more with the overnight ventilation side) . Dr Tim Ham and his team at Addenbrooke’s are very good.

Comment

The man
          I see Dr Mamutse at NNUH, I would recommend him and the MND team there.
          Started limping 2017, diagnosed August 2021. Wheelchair user and reduced shoulder and hand function. Trying to be positive 😺.

Comment

Working...
          X