Collapse
10 results in 0.0062 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Serenity
    replied to Hi
    OMG Dina that helps more than you can know. you are wonderful...hugs you back.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Serenity
    replied to Hello
    I am new here too...just sending you hugs. I am sorry about what is happening to you and your husband.

Serenity xx
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Serenity
    replied to Hi
    Hi Deb,
    thank you for your warm and huggy welcome sending warm huggys back, yes since contacting the hospital the social worker has started organising...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Serenity
    replied to Hi
    Ellie,
    I am almost dreading the procession of health care workers...but I have contacted the hospital who is arranging an OT visit to our home....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Serenity
    replied to Hi Samkl
    My turn to welcome you samkl. Sending hugs to you and your brother...you are in my thoughts.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Serenity
    replied to Hi
    Dina,
    You are a true gem...humor... even with what you are going through...I think, considering, that tears are normal... I still think you are...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Serenity
    replied to Hi
    Terry,
    Hi...thank you for your very kind welcome. Yes it has been a huge shock and I feel totally lost and scared, my husband has always been the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Serenity
    replied to Hi
    Hi Gillette.
    You sound so brave and yes I felt so alone and crippled with fear. I am sending huge huggys to you and thank you for your kind welcome....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Serenity
    replied to Hi
    I am glad to meet you...I pray your brother will be well..yes my husband was having difficulty breathing and our doctor had been sending him for tests...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Serenity
    started a topic Hi

Hi

Please forgive me if I get this wrong. I have never posted in a forum before and it is a bit of a learning curve. Well it is my loving husband who has...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X