Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• mndmarlon
    started a topic Update from PALs taking RCH4

Update from PALs taking RCH4

Hi,

I know that RCH4 threads have caused controversy in the past but my wife is still doing so well with next to no progression after 4.5...
    See more | Go to post

• mndmarlon
    replied to WARNING, RCH4 Charity Web sites
    Hi Terry,

I'd be interested in what data you think the RCH4 suppliers are unscrupulously using. Let me know and I'll take it up with them....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    Someone will pick it up and run with it someday, as the results are too good to miss on as an opportunity. It will cost a fair bit of money to get to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    alfadoc, as Tim said, you are spot on with your evaluation.

Pity that 'leaders' in ALS research, who have negatively commenting on the...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    Kayleigh,

You did not need to delete, perhaps I worded it too harshly. What I want to say is that there may be some good advice on 'Riluzole'...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    Kayleigh,

You are correct, RCH4 is still a trial drug and needs to go to FDA trials. The 'RC Charity' who supply RCH4 to us, are trying to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    It has been a while since last update from me on the forums.It is unbelievable to think we were holidaying in Mexico 3 years ago, before starting RCH4,...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    ChrisP, in answer to your question, the suppliers of RCH4 are looking for sponsors to take the drug through trials. If you know anyone with a few Million...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    Barry,

RCH4 has Orphan Drug Designation which I believe means that it is approved for use with the acceptance of a medical practitioner...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    Andy,

As I said before it is not a registered charity. It just gives the drug away for nothing. See Oxford dictionaries definition of charity...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    With respect to privacy, I'm happy for anyone to contact me and I'll talk about my RCH4 experience.

Send me a PM and I'll facetime / ring...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    Rch4 is supplied to us free of charge and there are numerous users on the net reporting the same successful results. What is there to be suspicious about....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    Just updating. My wife is still doing very well and still taking RCH4. Still no real progression for about 2 years now which is excellent news. Gotta...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    Hi,

Our consultant can see the benefit but because the drug is not FDA approved yet, from a professional position he cannot be a supporter....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• mndmarlon
    replied to Rch4
    CCxox,

The reply you have from ALS Worldwide is an absolute crock of crap.
    RCH4 is not Edaravone

RCH4 is a Peptide drug...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by mndmarlon; 13 March 2018, 09:02.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X